Terms & Conditions
Please read our terms and conditions before ordering your silk wedding flowers and bridal bouquets.
Terms & Conditions
Our Terms & Conditions
- "Dandie Creations" is the trading name of Amanda Bail Trading as Dandie Creations
- To order goods from our site you must be at least 18 years of age.
- All orders placed online or telephone will be subject to our terms & conditions.
- Delivery Charges are added to all orders under £25.00. All orders over £25.00 are Free Delivery with use of discount code (See Delivery Section)
- Please read our terms and conditions before placing an order. We may update these terms and therefore it is your responsibility to check them each time you shop.
Placing an Order
- Once an order has been placed, we will email you with an order acknowledgement / confirmation
- All products are sold subject to availability.
- No Minimum Order
- In the event of an item being unavailable, we will contact you via email or telephone with an estimated time of restocking. If this is not acceptable you can replace or cancel the item. A refund will be made to the same payment method used for the original transaction.
- We can not accept responsibility for any item which arrives late for an event if we have not been informed of the date required when ordering.
- All orders are accepted on the basis that the customer has read the shipping info page and is aware of the time each order takes to make.
Product Availability & Website Accuracy
- All of our products shown are handmade to order and not stock items on our shelves so please allow time for items to be made.
- Images on the website are for illustration purposes only. There may be a slight variation from the image shown. Accessories pictured with the bouquets are not included, unless stated in the description of the bouquets.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible, the colours of our products on our website. However, we can not guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the actual goods.
- We reserve the right to remove or change any products on our website.
- Every effort is made by us to ensure the information given on this website is accurate.
- All measurements quoted are approximate as all items are hand made. This said we are happy to make items to your specification if required.
Prices & Payment
- Every effort is made to ensure that the information given on our website are correct. In the event of a mistake being made on price, we will contact you via email or telephone, with the options to amend your order or cancel the item.
- In the event of you wanting to pay for your order by cheque, we will despatch your order within 10 working days of receipt of your cheque.
- Delivery charges quoted are to UK mainland only. Free Postage is also only to mainland UK. Please contact us, via our contact page with your requirements for delivery elsewhere, as the price will be dependant on the volume and weight of the consignment, and we will email you with a quotation. Saturday Delivery is available at a additional cost. Please email us for a quote if this is required.
- We usually despatch orders as soon as they are finished however we try to avoid shipping on Fridays to prevent items being in couriers warehouse all weekend. You should tell us about any special delivery requirements or conditions when placing order. If your order is required urgently please inform us by email or phone before ordering. Failure to do so will result in our standard making / delivery time being applied to your order.
- We will deliver to the address given when placing an order. We will make all reasonable efforts to deliver the goods within the specified time, but do not accept liability for any failure to deliver within that time.
- All deliveries will require a signature. We will attempt parcel deliveries on two occasions, a calling card will be left and the consignment returned to the delivering depot. If new arrangements have not been made with the delivery depot for collection or re-delivery within 3 days, the consignment will be returned to us and a further charge of £15.00 will be made to you and the order cancelled. The cost of the goods less the return delivery charge and £15.00 re-stock fee will be refunded to the same payment method used for the original transaction.
- Before signing for your consignment, please check the contents are received undamaged. In the unlikely event of the goods arriving damaged, please ensure that the carriers note is signed accordingly. Please retain a copy to forward to us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the correct number of parcels are signed for.
All items are shipped via a fully tracked service, should you not receive your order please advise us as soon as you are aware and we will track your order and deal with the courier company for you. You will receive all tracking information via email once your order leaves us.
Changing your Mind
- Please see our "Returns" page for full information.
- Returns will not be accepted without prior agreement. Please email us a soon as you can to let us know you want to return items.
- If you are not satisfied with the quality of the goods, you have the right to cancel the order within 7 days of delivery and return the goods unused and in their original packaging. You will be responsible for the actual cost of returning the goods to us where the reason is a change of mind / flowers not wanted.
- If upon receipt of the returned goods, we find them not to be in pristine condition, we will photograph all the damaged items and email you copies in case you need to send them to your carrier for a claim on their insurance. Where goods are damaged in the packaging used for return (items not packed properly for return) we will return the goods to you at your cost plus a handling fee which will be charged to the same payment method for the original transaction.
- Goods that are returned to us must be despatched to us within 7 working days of notification to us. If the goods are not returned or you do not notify us within this time, your right to cancel the goods will be revoked. If goods are received beyond this time limit, and are found to be in pristine condition and in their original packaging, we will refund the payment method used when placing the order, less a 25% handling fee.
- There are certain types of goods that you will not be able to cancel. These include, items that have been personalised to your requirements. (See Bespoke orders)
- Return Collection Limitations. Where we arrange collection of your flowers for return we will charge you for the cost of the return (this will be deducted from the refund). Where our courier attempts a collection and is unable to due to no one being home / access not possible then we reserve the right to cancel the collection. We will only attempt one collection. We will still charge for the cost of the return collection attempt.
Where the return is due to damaged goods received we will cover the cost of the return either via our courier or via a carrier of your choice. Where a carrier of your choice is used we will only refund postage costs limited to a value of no more than £6.00 per return. You will need to present a valid till receipt to us in order for the refund to be given. Failure to present the receipt will result in no refund of postage costs.
Changing your Mind ( Bespoke Orders)
Where your change of mind involves a bespoke order created to your requirements we have a different return policy. Firstly you must notify us as soon as you receive the order and know there is a problem. During the ordering process of bespoke orders we always send multiple photographs of the products created. By accepting these photographs as representation of the bespoke order you are accepting they have been made to your requirements and that you are happy for them to be delivered. We may use our discretion in these cases and will access each order return on its merits. Please understand that the managers decision is final. Where a Bespoke Order is damaged during delivery you are protected by our standard return policy. You must check all deliveries before signing for them and if the items are damaged this must be logged with your delivery agent. Failure to do so could result in no return being accepted. Again as with our standard policy you must photograph all damage including packaging and email the pictures to us as soon as possible. Photos should be emailed to email@example.com.
Damaged Items and Shortages
- These must be notified within 48 hours of receipt of delivery
- All items should be checked at point of delivery and any damage reported to the delivery agent before signing for parcel.
- All damaged items received will be returned to us at our cost so you are not out of pocket. This will only apply when you have notified your delivery agent of the damage before signing for the parcel.
- In the event damaged goods are delivered and you are not present for delivery then we do ask that all packaging and contents are photographed and the pictures emailed to us so we can contact our carrier for an insurance claim.
Items missing from your order (buttonholes, corsages etc) will be replaced as soon as possible after we are notified of the missing quantity. We may ask for a picture of the items you did receive to be emailed to us so we can perfectly match the new items with the ones you have received. Where we request a picture and one is not provided we can not guarantee a perfect match.
- We do use social media channels as part of our business marketing. We only use photographs of our Brides when we have clear written permission to upload their pictures from them. If you feel we have uploaded a picture without permission please email us as soon as possible and we will immediately remove any and all pictures required.
- We report all instances of "Trolling" & "Abuse" to our local police force with all our social media accounts. If you feel you wish to leave negative feedback then please do so in a constructive manner and avoid abusive / offensive language. We always value any feedback so we can improve our service but will not tolerate abusive and offensive language / behaviour..
- We can not accept liability for any consequential loss of profit or indirect loss. This includes but is not limited to any loss incurred from lack of delivery of flowers for an event where by the event is effected by the lack of flowers.
- We can not accept any liability for any colour representation made here as screen images can vary from device to device and are not true colour representations and must not be used as such.
- Any deductions applicable, such as collection charges will be deducted from the refund due.
- Refunds will only be processed to the same payment method used for the original transaction. No exceptions will be made. This is to prevent fraud and is to protect both parties in the transaction.
- Any information given to us, is to enable us to process your order. We will never sell or pass your information to any other company.
- Debit/Credit card information is never stored on our server. All card transactions are handled by 3rd party secure card processing.
- We don't permit the copying of any part of our website without prior written consent
- Images and information for our website may only be downloaded for the sole purpose of placing an order with us.
Any images taken from our site with or without permission found to be being used to promote commercial products will be passed to our legal team and "Cease and Desist" orders will be issued. Failure to do so will result in court proceedings.
"©Dandie Creations 2016" . All rights reserved. All Photography is copyright of "Dandie Creations".